Friday, January 06, 2006

Between Two Worlds: Pray for Piper

Between Two Worlds: Pray for Piper

You may have seen this already, but even if so, please take this as an opportunity to pray for John Piper.

Words literally cannot express the value of what God has done in my life and the lives of my family through the teaching of this man. There are many excellent expositors and defenders of the Reformed faith, men who can explain theology and Scripture compellingly, but no one writer stirs my heart for God like John Piper.

Even this letter is a blessing. May God pour his riches of grace and strength upon you and those around you, Dr. Piper!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You have a great blog!

I see from your ‘profile’ that you like the book Pleasures of God. I too am a Piper fan. I’d say my favorite of his books is Desiring God.